Based in Newbury, West Berkshire (just off the M4/A34) MAXX is a marketing agency with a 25-year history working with many well-established UK and international companies across multiple sectors including, technology, education, healthcare, not-for-profit etc.
We are looking for a well-rounded studio designer with experience in both digital and print to join our growing team.
- Work with our client services team to interpret client briefs and produce a range of design work including design for print, websites, infographics, social graphics, reports, and more.
- Work on creative delivery for a range of clients that cover a number of sectors.
- Have an eye for modern design to help our team keep producing best-in-class marketing materials for our clients.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director.
Desired Experience & Credentials:
- 3+ years of experience working as a designer (preferably in agencies)
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in design
- Solid experience in Adobe Suite software including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experience using Adobe XD or Figma and an understanding of Powerpoint are desirable
- Portfolio of work available upon request.
- During the application process, each candidate will be asked to present a number of successful projects and may be asked to complete a competency task.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently and in a small team
- Ability to maintain high standards and follow quality control processes
- Passionate about self development and being part of a loyal team
- Wants to have fun whilst working hard
Salary £28,000 to £32,000 DOE
Hybrid working (A mix of remote and office working)
25 days + bank holidays & birthday off
Staff benefits pack including profit share, pension, gym contribution, Death in Service, & training allowance.