When creating our websites, Drupal is our content management system (cms) of choice, although we also build in other platforms, including Wordpress.
We favour Drupal because of its speed, security (its used by some of the most security-conscious organisations in the world) as well as its ease of use.
We enhance this by adding a customised dashboard for you so that its really easy to edit pages. It also gives you the option to extend your site with future functionality.
Our team are always broadening their skill set so we can offer you new functions and modules, so we can push the boundaries of what is possible online.
Drupal cms at a glance...
- Open-source, license free with no ongoing costs
- Supported by a worldwide community of developers
- WYSIWYG and HTML content editing to add text, images, PDFs, blogs, events...
- Fully extendable – via available modules or in-house development
- Multiple users and role capabilities
- Fully managed and maintained as part of our website hosting package
- Full training will be provided to help your team get the most from your new website
We are always looking for new challenges and opportunities. Get in touch with us today to find out how we can use the Drupal CMS to create your new website.
We love our work – apart from delivering clever design that works, it’s all about nurturing productive, long-term relationships with our clients.
Here are a few of our favourite examples: