Terms and Conditions
MAXX Design Scratch Card Promotion – DNA Portrait
1. This is a scratch card awards programme where one person will win an award of a ‘DNA Portrait’ by revealing three matching ‘DNA’ words on the winning scratch card panel. Other winners will win a half-day (4 Hours) of consultancy from MAXX Design Limited by revealing three matching words on a winning scratch card from the following words: Data, SEO, Social, Content Marketing, Video, Email, Research, Graphic Design and Marketing Strategy. The consultancy allocated to winners is that shown as three matching words on the scratch card.
The draw is open to participants who were issued a scratch card, are residents of the UK and 18 years or over, except employees of MAXX Design Limited and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the awards programme or the company.
2. Details regarding how to enter as published form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
3. Entry is by following the instructions on the card to scratch the panel and reveal the words within the scratch card panel. Only one entry per allocated scratch card. A card with three matching words from the list detailed above is a winning card.
4. Winners must be in possession of a winning scratch card to claim
5. Winners can claim their award by contacting Kieran Bourke on telephone number 01635 521224 (Mon to Fri (8.30am to 5.30pm) or emailing [email protected] or writing to MAXX Design Ltd, 2 Toomers Wharf, Canal Walk, Newbury, Berks. RG14 1DY.
6. All awards must be claimed no later than ninety (90) days after the postal date on the envelope containing the scratch card
7. The DNA Portrait award as published is subject to product availability and to any published or unpublished restrictions. There is no cash alternative. The main winner will receive a ‘DNA Portrait’ which must be collected by the winner from MAXX's offices, unless other arrangements are made.
8. The winner may be required to participate in publicity including social media campaigns such as MAXX Design's blog, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. The list is not exclusive. Note that by entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as a winner, should you have claimed an award with a winning scratch card. You also give MAXX consent to photograph you collecting your prize and potentially distribute this through social media.
9. Events may occur that render the awarding of the award impossible due to reasons beyond the control of MAXX and accordingly MAXX may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to MAXX as a result thereof.
10. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. The Promoter is MAXX Design Ltd, 2 Toomers Wharf, Canal Walk, Newbury, RG14 1DY.
11. MAXX reserves the right to determine how the time that is offered as part of this promotion is used. There will be the opportunity to discuss any work to be undertaken but the winners must accept MAXX's assessment of how much consultancy/work can be delivered in the 4 hours awarded.