Rosemary Appeal Terms and Conditions
1. This is a social media campaign with the aim of encouraging the posting of ‘reindeer selfies’ on MAXX social media platforms and raising money for The Rosemary Appeal.
2. For every ‘reindeer selfie’ posted on MAXX Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, MAXX will increase its donation to The Rosemary Appeal by £1, to a maximum of £500.
3. For the purposes of this campaign, MAXX Design is defining ‘reindeer selfies’ as images posted of individuals with the MAXX Design reindeer direct mail piece, a piece of print that has been designed to look like reindeer antlers and sent to a number of MAXX Design contacts.
4. We may choose to define other selfies with festive imagery or reindeer content as a ‘reindeer selfies’ but this will be discussed by employees at MAXX on a selfie by selfie basis and a final decision will be made by these employees only.
5. MAXX Design reserves the right to change its definition of ‘reindeer selfie’ or any other item presented in these terms and conditions.
6. MAXX Design also reserves the right to add any terms and conditions at any point during the campaign
7. Entry to the campaign and ‘reindeer selfies’ that will increase donation to the Rosemary Appeal must be posted by Tuesday 3 January 2017. Any reindeer selfie posted after this date will not increase MAXX Design’s donation to The Rosemary Appeal.
8. Individuals who did not receive a reindeer direct mail piece may request one by contacting the MAXX team through social media, email or calling 01635 521224. There is a limited supply of reindeer antlers and once they have all been posted, no further reindeer antlers will be supplied.
9. Any individual posting a ‘reindeer selfie’ is confirming their approval that their image and submitted selfie may appear on any of MAXX Design’s social media pages, it’s website, in its premises or on any other digital or physical location controlled by MAXX.
10. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. The Promoter is MAXX Design Limited, 2 Toomers Wharf, Canal Walk, Newbury RG14 1DY
11. Events may occur that render the campaign and resulting donations impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof