Senior Drupal Developer
Your role is to:
- Ensure that MAXX has a solid digital offering that we can be proud of
- Champion the development of secure code
- Ensure all projects are carried out inline with a technical specification
- Ensure to the best of your ability that projects are on time and on budget
- Create efficient and logical content management systems for clients
- Design and codes superior technical solutions.
- Recognize errors and implement effective solutions.
- Communicate and enforce development standards to MAXX employees
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our client’s.
This will include the following:
- Development of complex database concepts
- Effectively employ many different database design techniques.
Coding to a high standard using the following:
- PHP, Drupal or similar
- Working knowledge of responsive design and development
- Cross browser compatibility
- Accessibility requirements
- You will be expected to generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Proactively seek opportunities to lead.
- Manage the process of innovative change throughout Maxx Design
- Actively contribute to the MAXX knowledge base
- Contribute to digital team meetings
- Attend technical meetings as a MAXX representative
- Contribute to “brainstorms” for new campaigns and concepts for MAXX and our clients
- Complete a time sheet accurately on a daily basis
- Support the smooth running of the business with any general team activity as required e.g. answering the phone, door, keeping the kitchen and communal rooms in good order
- Communicates effectively with clients and prospects to identify their technical needs and nurture a positive relationship
- Communicates with MAXX staff and partners to ensure the delivery of customer requirements
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members
- At all times maintains a professional, positive working attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
- Sets high standards of personal performance
- Encourages harmonious working relationships with team members
- Appreciates and values each team member and their contributions
- Will work over time if a project deadline requires with reasonable notice
Reports to Jackie Blaker, Director
Works with the digital team in the delivery of MAXX technical projects and any freelancers we employ
Training will be considered in line with the company business plan and KPI’s
Hours and Location
The place of work - MAXX offices in Newbury town centre
Hours worked will be full time from 8.30am – 5.30am Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 5pm on Friday. Requests for flexibility will always be considered.
For more information on the role and applications, please contact Ruth Cook: [email protected].