In addition to designing print materials, we also offer a print buying service. Print buying is a skill. We have a close working relationship with our print partners and have taken the time to develop mutual knowledge and trust. We work with them to get the exact outcome you need for your project. Our process includes;
- Visiting any potential printers on-site to view presses and other equipment
- Requesting and analysing samples of all finishes
- Having a minimum of three preferred suppliers at any one time to ensure we match and tailor the right printer with each project
- Request artwork before printing to ensure our print specifications and ISO 9001:2008 standards are met
- Closely monitoring and exploring the latest print technology and innovations to offer new and exciting approaches
- Receive a copy of final print before you do, so that we can check quality and pass it for delivery to you
We prefer to manage the print for all our design work to ensure the highest quality and most cost-effective options are selected. You will receive regular updates, but won’t have to worry about printing issues or delivery dates. We take care of it all.
Contact us today to find out how MAXX can help deliver your printing requirements.